Different Job roles in the new FM

Alrite everyone. Dont know if this has been discussed before on these forums but last night i was thinking imagin if in the next FM release you could be the owner of your favourite club, Or say become a scout of a club. I would personally love to be the owner of my favourite club. You could takeover a club at the start of the season, offer say mourinho the chance to join your new regime. Analyse the clubs finance and offer a certain budget to players and wages to your new man. Discuss possible transfers with the manager and then decide if you want to make your move. Discuss plans for the future and intentions. I think this would be a great addition too a new FM game. Think about it you could be the new abramovic but with a better understanding of football, hopefully we wouldnt have any mike ashleys. I suppose the scouting option would have limited options in the game but instead of just being the manager all the time, i thought it would be great to have higher athority in certain parts of the game...

what you think?

Archived