Champions League Prize Money?

I usually play in the lower leagues so I have litle knowledge of the CL on this game. After promotion to the Premiership with Blackburn I shocked myself by finishing 4th on goal difference and reaching the CL.

I thought the money would be rolling in but it hasn't been that great. I recived £2.6m odd for playing in the QF (Can't believe I got this far) and I'm due to play in the SF. I thought playing in the CL would give me loads of money. Are these few million every round and the £600-800k I get for home games all I'll get or is there a massive payment made at the end of the competiton? I'm sure this happened on earlier versions of FM but I can't really remember? If so, is htere a breakdown handy for the prize money for how far you go in the competition?

Thanks.

You will get a lump sum at the end of the season, usually about £7.5m.

Thanks for that. I have to say I'm a little underwhelmed. Is that even for getting to the last 4?

I think for getting to the last four you will get more than £7.5m, ive just won the champs league and I got a lump sum of just over £20m, plus taking into account all the prize money I got during the competition it probably comes to about £30m and on top of that their is gate receipts etc. So all in all you shoulde get a decent amount over the season from it.

I think for getting to the last four you will get more than £7.5m, ive just won the champs league and I got a lump sum of just over £20m, plus taking into account all the prize money I got during the competition it probably comes to about £30m and on top of that their is gate receipts etc. So all in all you shoulde get a decent amount over the season from it.

Yeah, I suppose added together it comes to quite alot. I just want a big budget for next season!

Archived