Transfer negotiations... how can i get the most amount of £££ for my players?

simple one really but one i haven't mastered yet, how can i get good money for players who are surplus to requirements?

when teams show an interest in either one of my players who is transfer listed or a frige player who i want to cash in on im always keen to accept offers after one spell of negotiations as i dont want to scare the potential buyers off.

to maximise the fee though im i best to risk this by rejecting all of the first "wave" of offers in the hope they'll come back with increased offers??

If they are international players you could offer them out for £0 with £40 million after 1 international appearance this can be hit and miss and will work sometimes and not others. Other than that the only way you will recieve lots of money is if they have a high PA or are regular starters.

Personally I find that offering out to clubs for less money every time til someone bites a good strategy.

You should only ever lower if you get the No one interested reply. If you don't get one then you'll have to wait a while and see what happens.

Archived