Newbie Question (i think)

ok so ive just spent 26mil on a brazilian wonderkid as my hull team

i applied for a Work permit, it got declined and as it was the finial day of the transfer market didn't give me the appeal option, now ive got a work permit feeder club BUT, i cant send him there until thier transfer window opens and frankly i dont really wanna send my wonderkid to Lyra the amature Belgium team, i fear he could die!!!!

so my question is thus

can i reapply for a work permit to allow him to work from say jan onwards?:confused:?

I don't think you can get around the permit issue.

I think you can offer him a new contract which sometimes gets them a permit (this was a major suggestion in most permit threads pre 9.3, so I don't actually know if the newest patch prevents the contract exploit or not)

If you have the Belgian leagues loaded, then you can loan him there for the required amount of years with the knowledge that he will play games and develop (albeit slowly).

If not, then you will have to loan him there and just hope to God that it doesnt end up detrimental to his development.

Before signing foreign players, always get a scout report, as your scout will tell you about how likely it is that the player will be issued a permit.

Put this down to experiance, and from now on, research and investigate all possibilities before spending large amounts of money on a player that might not obtain a work permit.

thanks guys ill give them all ago :D

and no im not on the steam forums (i dont think so anyway)

Stevie j10

and the scout said "should get him on appeal" sadly this appeal never came lol

yeah tell me about it, still turns out im not actually that much in need of him, 6th in the league after 6 games only 2 lost, and a team playing the way ive always wanted to see hull play....well :D

ok so ive just spent 26mil on a brazilian wonderkid as my hull team

i applied for a Work permit, it got declined and as it was the finial day of the transfer market didn't give me the appeal option, now ive got a work permit feeder club BUT, i cant send him there until thier transfer window opens and frankly i dont really wanna send my wonderkid to Lyra the amature Belgium team, i fear he could die!!!!

so my question is thus

can i reapply for a work permit to allow him to work from say jan onwards?:confused:?

Thats happened to me a lot.The only i've found is to wait till january,loan him out and wait for him to get a permit.Pain,i know,but its the only option i have ever know of.

is that really the case? interesting...
The more important you say the player is to you club the more likely they will be granted a work permit :)

Huh..... Now that is interesting I keep that to mind, next time that arrises, might work, cheers. :)

Archived