Help!

Im playing in the norwegian 4 division and i have a strange problem.

Im having trouble getting a new assistant manager.

My old one left the club and i would like to elevate my coach to the job, but he dosent want it.

My board will not allow me to hire a new one because i have a oversized wage buged.

I dont want to release any players so i downloaded FMRTE to "fix" my finances.

Well FMRTE wont save my changes so im out of options.

It might get fixed when the new season starts and i get a new assesment of my wage and transfer bugets, but thats a couple a months away and it might not work.

Any suggestions?

Two points:

If you are the Norwegian 4th division, do you really need an assistant?

If you are over the wage budget, then there is not much you can do till you get a new budget.

As long as you save the changes on each page of FMRTE, before you leave the page, thay will be carried forward into the game once you hit continue, but not before.

P.S. a more descriptive thread title would be good in the future.

Two points:

If you are the Norwegian 4th division, do you really need an assistant?

If you are over the wage budget, then there is not much you can do till you get a new budget.

As long as you save the changes on each page of FMRTE, before you leave the page, thay will be carried forward into the game once you hit continue, but not before.

P.S. a more descriptive thread title would be good in the future.

Sorry about the title.

Yes i really need an assistant, im often browsing north american, asian and african low level teams for players and when i dont see their stats the assistant report on the contract offer page is invaluable.

FMTE dosent change it at all, i change the values an hit save then it changes back to the original values.

Archived