PROBLEM with leagues in Germany!!!

Guest jiipeejii

Guest jiipeejii

I have a problem... I start a new game and load all leagues from germany: Bundesliga (First), 2. Bundesliga (Second), 3. Bundesliga (Third) and Regionalliga... When the game has loaded and is ready to play 3. Bundesliga is missing!? There are only Bundesliga, 2. Bund. and Regionalliga... What does this mean??? I mean in the options where you choose nations and leagues you want to play with you can see that there are 4 different divisions including 3. Bund...

Can please someone help!!!

Guest jiipeejii

I have a problem... I start a new game and load all leagues from germany: Bundesliga (First), 2. Bundesliga (Second), 3. Bundesliga (Third) and Regionalliga... When the game has loaded and is ready to play 3. Bundesliga is missing!? There are only Bundesliga, 2. Bund. and Regionalliga... What does this mean??? I mean in the options where you choose nations and leagues you want to play with you can see that there are 4 different divisions including 3. Bund...

Can please someone help!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

You could holiday for a year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is probably the best bet.

Much the same as the subs issue in England (i.e. 7 instead of 5) the new league structure isn't due to be implemented in Germany until next season so the game takes this into account and only has Bundesliga 1 and 2 available in the 07/08 season.

I start a majority of my games in the German leagues and it's very very enjoyable, I wouldn't see one season without the future league system as a problem tbh.

Archived