Loans

In this version of FM i have found that it is almost imposable to loan my youngsters to a club in my league the EPL so i thought that it would be great when you offer players for loan or transfers you can choose which clubs you want to get the ofer instead of offering to all clubs like you can do now.

How would that change anything? You are currently offering them to all the clubs and none make an offer. How would it be better if you could offer them to some clubs? Surely you understand that they would also not make an offer?

How would that change anything? You are currently offering them to all the clubs and none make an offer. How would it be better if you could offer them to some clubs? Surely you understand that they would also not make an offer?

Actuality you are not offering to all clubs.It depends on club reputation which players are offered to you and to which clubs you are offering yours players.That why when you play with Leeds you dont get offerd Gago like when you play with Man City.

i thought that it would be great when you offer players for loan or transfers you can choose which clubs you want to get the ofer instead of offering to all clubs like you can do now.

Not sure if this is what you are getting at but if you have some feeder clubs then you can offer your players for loans to these specific clubs instead of offering to all clubs.

Not sure if this is what you are getting at but if you have some feeder clubs then you can offer your players for loans to these specific clubs instead of offering to all clubs.

But you cant have a EPL feeder club or Seria A feeder club.

Archived