never happens when your the one winning

has anyone else noticed that when you are winning that you play last ten mins. i mean because when ever im either losing or drawing the last ten mins always skips but when im winning it plays it and they always score. i have it on highlights btw

anyone else get what i mean lol

has anyone else noticed that when you are winning that you play last ten mins. i mean because when ever im either losing or drawing the last ten mins always skips but when im winning it plays it and they always score. i have it on highlights btw

anyone else get what i mean lol

It could be as the opposition start throwing everything at you to try and salvage something from the game meaning the game becomes a lot more open and therefore you see more highlights. When you are losing do you adjust your tactics and go for it?

I often claw back goals at the end of games I'm losing, chuck almost everything forward. It backfired recently when I was 2-0 down in 88th minute, came back to 2-2 and lost 4-2 when they went mad just after to get the win.

yea but in my case as always the ai win. i cant seem do anything cus like i agree with everyone else this game has gotten **** over the years. it fm09 is like this i aint getting. this game was good before the 8.0.2 patch came out now its no fun, and load of crap

Archived