scouting suggestion

What do you guys think of an "highlights option" as well as key/extended/full to have "watch player x"

so this would be to see if you want to purchase a player, or if your worried about how a player is going in your team... u can select to watch every time he touches the ball - or at least when he is involved either positively or negatively?

I'd be interested to see who would use this...

What do you guys think of an "highlights option" as well as key/extended/full to have "watch player x"

so this would be to see if you want to purchase a player, or if your worried about how a player is going in your team... u can select to watch every time he touches the ball - or at least when he is involved either positively or negatively?

I'd be interested to see who would use this...

That is a really good idea, if its an International job and your looking at players progress would there be a slightly different option where you would watch multiple players?

Very good idea but it would slow down the game a lot for me. Also in previous versions a similar thing used happen when an agent would send around a video of his player scoring four goals, sometimes the player was very gooh other times he was poo.

Archived