Chris Eagles attributes?

I got Chris Eagles in an exchange 2 seasons ago. We got promoted to the Prem the first season and the second season i have just finished 15th and Eagles as done brilliant for a team in their 1st season up he's got 9 assists and chipped in with 7 goals.

Now the season as finished i just clicked on him and some of his stats have decreased? His dribbling was 16 and his free kick taking was 16, Now they are both 15. I don't understand he his only 25 and after a season like that i thought they would have stayed the same if not improved.

I know his stats were changed on the 9.03 patch, He had lower stats before that including his dribbling so i am thinking this is to do with it. I know on all over games i have started on Fm 09 his dribbling and free kick stats drop from 16 but i assumed it was because he was playing in lower league/ performing poor. But now he as had 2 fantastic seasons under me but his stats have still lowered, And just now after the season as ended one which was a well above average season for a winger imo.

Does anyone know if the reason these stats are dropping is because they are not his natural stats and they were edited higher on 9.0.3 update to show his real life form and maybe his ca/pa was not increased hence why these stats will always decline no matter how good or bad he does because his pa or ca is not high enough for those stats to be that high?

84343619.jpg

67398168.jpg

Stats increase amd decrease every now and then due to training etc, I f they get injured the stats usually decrease by one or two as well.

whs. They might improve again as soon as he starts playing regularly

Player attributes ( not stats ) were redistributed in the 9.3 patch so there will have been some differences between the patches. Attributes can also go up and down throughout the year due to injuries, tiredness, lack of games, training etc so changes shouldnt be judged over a short period. Those that do go down will normally come back up again.

Oh ok, Well he was injured at the start of the season for a couple of month but his stats never dropped and he played all the league games in a row untill the end of the season then about 1 week after the last game of the season his stats decreased? As for training i don't bother with that i leave it to my assisant or as default which ever one it automaticaly does for you.

Not to worry i am already into the following season his stats have not gone back up but he as already bagged 3 goals and an assist :) He his worth 5.5 mil now if his stats dont go back up by January i may sell him for a profit whilst his value his high.

84253958.jpg

Im just worried because he his playing the best he probably can but his stats went down, Plus none of his stats have gone up ever since i got him they have remained the same/decreased. So its making me think maybe he as already reached his potential plus 2nd season in Premier League now so want to get better and work my way up the table and maybe someday start challenging for Europe.

Its the Trunstyle skin : http://www.sortitoutsi.net/2009/graphics/downloads/1443/Turnstyle%2009

There is also a chance that he has much better hidden attributes than a "better" player would have. You might be able to find someone with better stats that has low consistency where as Eagles might have a high rating for this making him the more consistent better player. You should judge people on how they perform or if you are looking for a better player buy someone that can play on both wings and through the middles that way you can rotate them and swap their positions.

I've got Danny Welbeck in my Blackburn team. On promotion to the Premiership I thought he would struggle, but he is my best striker even though his stats are crap in comparison to the other top strikers in the league.

There is also a chance that he has much better hidden attributes than a "better" player would have. You might be able to find someone with better stats that has low consistency where as Eagles might have a high rating for this making him the more consistent better player. You should judge people on how they perform or if you are looking for a better player buy someone that can play on both wings and through the middles that way you can rotate them and swap their positions.

Yeh pretty much this.

Archived