Real Players.

Just started up a new game with this un-ticked. But what does it actually do. Are the attributes all the same and its just the names that have been changed or do you start with random genrated players? i.e. would Ashley Young be called Joe Bloggs, but have Ashley Youngs stats. Or is he Joe Bloggs, with random generated stats.

And is a game like that any fun? Thanks.

Their nationalities also changes, staff changes and therefore the clubs favoured personnel/legends change. I tried this as I didnt want to play the first season again in one of my saves, got a bit confusing and annoying, but good to have as an option.

All the stats and positions stay the same, but CA/PA are randomised, so Man U can go from being amazing to beign sh*te.

TBF, in FM Man U are pretty rubbish with real players as well :D.

Just a lot of things are randomized. Names change, so does age. Usually the mix of nationalities at a club will remain the same, as will the ability of the squad.

The main point is that with real players you may happen to sign the same guys over and over again as you know who will develop well (and may be cheap and happy to join mediocre clubs at the start) and it can become boring because of that if you are playing multiple careers.

Archived