Would you do the same thing

I was at Newcastle for 13 years and won 2 premierleague in a row and about to win my 3rd .

I have the won the champions league twice in the last 2 years .

But I resigned because I wanted a new challenge and decided to move to Man U who finished 14th in their last season .I wanted to transform them into a big team again

Would you guys move as well ?

Or would you stay at Newcastle ?

I would personally of made the same move as you mate. It shouldn't be too hard to turn Manchester United's fortunes around. Especially with your stellar record at Newcastle over the last few years. They should have a pretty healthy transfer budget i would of thought?

I would personally of made the same move as you mate. It shouldn't be too hard to turn Manchester United's fortunes around. Especially with your stellar record at Newcastle over the last few years. They should have a pretty healthy transfer budget i would of thought?

They had 30m for me to start of with so I just tried to build a sold squad and get rid of the dead wood .

They also had a regen striker who is a worlds class striker at 25 lol and he is englsih ?

But I know that once I get Man U to a big team and win things I will get bored again lol

They had 30m for me to start of with so I just tried to build a sold squad and get rid of the dead wood .

They also had a regen striker who is a worlds class striker at 25 lol and he is englsih ?

But I know that once I get Man U to a big team and win things I will get bored again lol

Well going abroad could be an option? Spend a couple of seasons at United and pick up one or two trophies and attempt another major league?

I might of done the same as you, however I don't have the steller record as acheiving in the Champions League etc, but I have moved abroad and managed in a football league that I have never even heard off.

I might go back to the saved game before I resigned from newcastle and then resign from newcastle and go abroad to spain or italy and manage there

Sometimes I feel I get bored but that is mainly because I have managed in the same country for years .

You feel fresher when you manage abroad !

I might go back to the saved game before I resigned from newcastle and then resign from newcastle and go abroad to spain or italy and manage there

Sometimes I feel I get bored but that is mainly because I have managed in the same country for years .

You feel fresher when you manage abroad !

That is true, its like a whole new game for me.

Archived