Not Enough Player Support

I really don't like the way you go into a press conference and you get asked how you feel about your next opponents manager, at the time I was preparing for the league cup final against Man Utd and their manager is Quique Flores, all this season he has been trying to un-settle my main midfielder Fabian Delph (I'm Leeds) and has consistently praised him and said how he wants to sign him and they will do whatever it takes to get him (Even though they shortly after made a bid of around £11.5m, lol, yer that shows a lot of effort to get him doesn't it).

What annoys me is I said in the press conference that me and Flores try to avoid each other, that's it, it's hardly the most harsh thing to say is it, especially considering what this manager has done, and what do my squad do? They say they have not reacted well to the handling of the question! The players should be taking ionto consideration of what Flores has been doing, they should be standing by me not expecting me to praise someone I have good reason to dis-like!

P.S. 2 of my normal substitute players are now un-happy that I said what I said, so guess which 2 players won't even be starting on the bench in the cup final now? Muhahahahaha!!!! Justice!!!

My players get upset if when I'm asked who I think will win the league I say nothing. Apparently I'm "Showing no ambition" according to their personal page, but the reason I say nothing is so I don't add unnecessary pressure.

Yes I think the whole press conference thing needs to be worked on, it seemed like a good idea but the questions get very repetitive and boring, recently one news source asked me the same question 3 times in a row, I didn't storm out but was tempted.

Yer but then whats the point in the press conference if you're just going to put the same things all the time? Easier just to let the assistant do it for you which shows the problems with the conferences, I sometimes like to attend them but I speak the truth.

Press conferences in FM need worked on so the questions are less repetitive. Until this happens you could just ignore the press conference feature by sending your assistant to do them. Thats what I do and it works just fine I think.

Archived