Changing League Coefficient

Anyone managed to change their leagues european coefficient ? So more teams were entered for the Champions League ?

In FM 08, in my 8 season long PSG game, I managed to get France to third on the list overtaking Italy, which meant Marseille were always in the Champions League, alongside my team, Lyon, and one other.

After a few seasons it made the league stronger again, with Marseille using the money to improve their squad and make the league a three horse race again, after years of just PSG and Lyon dominating.

So has anyone managed to do it with leagues like Russia, Greece, Turkey or Holland, and more importantly did it make a difference in improving the quality of the league, and the teams at the top ?

No I don't mean changing it by the editor. I meant changing it by performance in Europe in-game.

Was just wondering if anyone done it successfully for one of Europe's smaller leagues, and whether it had an impact on the quality of players in that league.

Yep! have got the ful 4 champs league spots wih Holland, Scotland and Russia (Scotland's brilliant - barring random cup winners, you get nine in a league of twelve qualifying for europe) enerally i cant do it on my own, and need another solid competitor to help - but only two is generally fine...

Archived