Weird bug-Is this known

The season had just ended and so I holidayed to the start of the new one because I had the squad that I wanted so it would save time. However, for some reason my holiday stopped short and at the top where it has the club you manage that was missing.

I hadn't been sacked because I had just won the league for a 6th season in a row, along with the FA cup and 5 CL's. You get the idea I was doing well, anyway for some reason I couldn't check the news (that was no longer on the bar)(I use Klasa).

I couldn't click on the manager drop down bar, it was blacked out, I could click on world but couldn't do anything important with it. The only options on the bar where continue, news (which didn't work) and save. I didn't know the last one was save but I clicked it and it began saving. I tried to stop it but couldn't.

Out of frustration I deleted the game save but has anyone heard of this problem before?

I had this its because you hit browse or something and didnt get the return from holiday prompt! then you see your club highlighted and think WTF! then hit continue and then click anywhere on screen, you should then get the return from hols prompt!!

Archived