KEEP GETTING OFFERED GK's

Im in my 3rd season and doing well ,, I have a fairly srtong first choice keeper in Carrizo and still have McGreggor as my backup,,, I also have a couple of promising regen youngsters in my under 18's. Weird thing is I keep getting offered keepers at least one a month from random clubs?? Its normal to get offered players from other clubs ( seen that loads) but isnt it weird to always get offered GK's constatly ?? Anyone else ever have this ???

same for me especially when ive already got a squad of 4 brilliant young keepers (including 2 regens) and all i want to do is bring these scouted ones to the club to sell them on and cash in on them!! bit difficult when its one of the most important positions on pitch and theres ony one of them!?!

I have played a save with 3 managers at the same time for 6 seasons now, and if memory serves me right I have had GK's offered to me only once or twice in all that time, and in these cases they were on my active shortlist.

If it was a bug it'd be happening in every save IMHO, I think people just get annoyed by getting offered Gk's earlier and so it sticks in their memory more.

As some have said its not a bug I've experienced in any of my five long term saves.

I do get offered players but in a variety of positions and most are relevant for the level of club I am manager of. Also most but not all are on my shortlist and I always have less than three GKs in my first team squad.

I've found that the better your keepers are, the more keepers you get offered. My two GK's are the best ones in the game from Russia and France, having just signed the French one this summer, and since he joined I've been getting at least one offer a week!

It's so annoying!

Archived