South Africa

How can I strengthen my Orlando Pirate squad if literally every trial bid (I can't scout European players) fails because of work permit turned down..? EVERY. I could have bought Tim Krul, because he was interested (:eek:) and asking price was low enough. I could have bought some other nice players from Ukraine, Italy or Switzerland.. Will I have to put up with using African players only..? There are currently quite high (for SA club) bids for my midfielder (1,7mil), but every time I delay the decision to look for possible replacement, I find none..

There's a reason to why most foreign african players in South Africa is playing international for their respective country. I'd suggest loading all players from most countries in Africa and start going through international sides for capped players that could want to come.

I found a nice young full-back, 20 years old Nigerian playing for Nigerian club, only one cap but very talented.. Still, his work permit was turned down. So, no chances to buy young talents..? I have to wait until they get capped many times and their market value raises..?

I found a nice young full-back, 20 years old Nigerian playing for Nigerian club, only one cap but very talented.. Still, his work permit was turned down. So, no chances to buy young talents..? I have to wait until they get capped many times and their market value raises..?

Well, he'll probably need to have atleast 6-8 caps for it to be a fairly good chance of getting a WP.

Archived