Game could not be loaded/saved

Right, Coming Off The Back Of Winnin A Treble In My 2013 Season I Decided To Save My Game Last Night. I Realised That Everytime I Tried To Save It It Wuld Say It Couldnt. So I Thought Okay, Let Me Just Load My Backup Which Lucklily Was Only A Week Behind The Time I Left The Original Game So Only Tings Such As Scout Reports, Confederation Cup Results And Transfer From Other Teams Were Goin Missing, Nothing Significant At All Then. I Then Try To Save My Back-Up As An Orginal And It Says Again "Game Coul Not Be Saved". I Then Exit The Back-Up It Then Says That It Cannot Be Loaded!! I Have To Restart My Computer For It To Load Again. Same For The v01 And v02.

CAN ANYBOY TELL ME WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED AND BEST POSSIBLE SOLUTION AROUNG IT?!

Thanks =).

Sorry about the writing above . But I've tweaked with the problem and it seems the only way I can save my game is through the rolling save system, which is a pain beacause then it would not save the immediate events after the save should I choose to leave to exit the game. O well,Its better than starting all over again. (Y)

Archived