Going from Part-time to full time

Hi I just wondered how this happens? I am St Albans and they are part time. I got them promoted to the Conference Premier and I am gradually improving.

Is there a time when the club will change to full time if i start to do well and challenge for league football?

Thanks for your help.

You're missing a trick; I would advise you to offer them all FT contracts ASAP. Some will want to negotiate but most will accept their current wage on a FT contract (which is a bit daft, can you imagine a professional footballer on £100 a week!) If you set up individual training regimes for each position, you'll see an increase in their attributes, not dramatic but certainly better; it's very good for their stamina as well.

yes getting them on full time contracts does help their training (it says that in game). His question isnt soley based on improving semi-pro players. it is, how do I go full time? and as people have already said, getting players on full time contracts does help. (may also help to get your coaches full time too!)but there are other aspects that the board takes into account

Archived