OMG at game turn out :(

So in this game everything went wrong and its pretty much UBER unfair and unrealistic. Was just wondering if anybody else get the same things happen to them?

The picture shows what happened in 1 of my games, ending the game with only 7 players on the pitch :(

Picture1.png

Not sure if the picture works so here is the link:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/cKyJoRz/Picture1.png

Do you play at a fast tempo with heavy closing down and lots of forward runs per chance? Perhaps a dash of hard tackling thrown in? Or have an extremely tough training regime? Or all the above?

Your winger finishes the match with 51% condition. That's far, far too low. Something is very wrong with either your tactics or training to get such low conditioning.

That is unlucky. Well done on only being one nil down.

I don't think I've ever had more than one player sent off in a single game on 09.

In fact some seasons I don't get a single player sent off all season.

that happened in a real game, rangers v hearts, about 10 years ago. the ref sent off the entire back four from hearts, one for kicking the post!!!! it was a joke, even the rangers skipper, richard gough, was asking the ref what he was doing!!

That is unlucky. Well done on only being one nil down.

I don't think I've ever had more than one player sent off in a single game on 09.

In fact some seasons I don't get a single player sent off all season.

Me too. I use normal tackling, with a few OI's for hard tackling every game as well.

Does the game model the minimum 7 players on the pitch rule? I wonder if anyone has had more than 4 players get sent off. Post pic g0g0g0!

Archived