Crazy commentary

punch.jpg

It came out of nowhere, but surely the commentator shouldn't be judging how good a punch was like they are here. It's ever likely the lad finished the match with a green cross next to his name, amusing just wish the commentary explained what caused it.

This has been in the game for some time, I've seen it in older versions of FM.

In an old SI version of CM, I think it was 2000/01 one of my players pushed over the referee and was banned for a long time, 6 months IIRC. I can't remember exactly which player it was but I was managing Celta Vigo at the time. I wish those examples of De Canio type behaviour were still in the game. :(

But anyway, I seem to remember the commentary when that happened being fairly ammusing.

You used to get players 'gesturing' to the crowd in the older versions. I remember Darren Eadie getting a 6 game ban for me once for 'gesturing' at th Ipswich fans!

I remember in FM07, one of my players did some kind of Jackie Chan move on a player, then he went after the referees.

Wish i backed up the screenshot, it was insane.

It's been in for a while now. Here's one from an 01/02 game I've had running.

lefthookcelebration.jpg

What a way to celebrate :D

I had one of these yesterday on CM01/02, one of my PSV players head-butted my player who was on loan at the opposing team.

It's been in for a while now. Here's one from an 01/02 game I've had running.

lefthookcelebration.jpg

I think you didn't get it. Your screenie proves the opposite of what you are saying :rolleyes: as the word 'fine' is missing in the line.

Yet, I think the commentary is more sarcastic or humourous and I find it refreshing to read. This is a video game and while being a simulation I'm happy if the game makes me smile once in a blue moon. :)

What a way to celebrate :D

I had one of these yesterday on CM01/02, one of my PSV players head-butted my player who was on loan at the opposing team.

Off topic.

Any idea where i can get version 01/02 and can i use it on win xp?

Archived