How much money before.

I thought it reverted to zero when you reached 2 billion. Anyways, there is no answer to this, it depends on your board and chairman.

He might be the kind of guy who likes to sleep in a barrel of cash and so won't want to invest any but keep it all to himself.

On the other hand he might be the kind of guy who takes massive risks and will pump 1.9 billion into the catholic condom business, who knows?

Well you cheated to get the money so why not cheat to get rid of some so as you don't revert back to zero. Go and buy a few youngsters for crazy money from lower league teams and watch the teams progress with the cash, could actually be quite good fun to give Doncaster £40m and wait to see them in Europe.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

On the other hand he might be the kind of guy who takes massive risks and will pump 1.9 billion into the catholic condom business, who knows? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

loved that comment!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by llama3:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

On the other hand he might be the kind of guy who takes massive risks and will pump 1.9 billion into the catholic condom business, who knows? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

loved that comment! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Hertfordshire too, what village do you live in? Sorry for randomish question!

Anyway... When i got to about 1bn i got 300mil put into a cash reserve, and have since had about £200mil more put in.

Chairman from the start never did it, but my second chairman likes to have more money in the reserves than in the bank!

Archived