2 new improvements - opinions wanted!

1) In the press conferences, you have the little box at the bottom where you write somehting extra believing it gives you an egde over other managers, it is helping you explain yourself better than 'no comment', but when you see other managers conference history it is nothing but short answers. I'd love to see what you say actually being taken in, and other managers talkin in more depth like in reality; i could say in an interview, i'd love to murder so and so and the response would still be,' fans happy with inteview '. I belive this would make interviews so much better and more interesting and like in reality, actually play a relatively big part in transfer rumours, build up, IF you can talk in more depth.

2) OK, so, the working progress skin for fm10 is out. I think the layout is top notch, however, the colours are too boring, blue/white/grey. What i want to see, if possible, is the colours of your team (like at the top when it says your name) displayed in the team line up part as seen in the new picture. Say if you were Watford, the colours would be yellow and red, and whilst iewing other teams e.g. norwich, yellow and green, i feel this livens up the skin and makes it feel less empty. I feel it helps the overall expereince of being one club also.

You may/ or may not agree with me just two things i'd like to see next year.

Feel free to discuss and give your opinion

Thanks

Jamie

Regarding 1), I suspect that the development time and effort required to do some kind of natural language recognition and interpretation would be far more "cost" than the value delivered to the player. I mean, we'd all love it, right, but its a problem you could sick an entire university program onto and not see results for years. I'd rather SI focus on the core elements of the game than head off into that sort of arena!

I actually still use it occasionally - basically, I use it to explain to myself what I was thinking when I gave the answer, if it wasn't standard.

Then, if the media ask me about it later, they include the comment, and it triggers my memory .. or if I dislike the club's reaction, I can go back and re-read what my thinking was, and mark that off as "logic the game doesn't follow".

Archived