Best patch?

9.3.0 by a country mile from my experience. Couldn't enjoy 9.2.0 because of my staff vanishing and I think the ME is better in 9.3.0.

My thoughts exactly. Little niggles from 9.2.0 were fixed making 9.3.0 much more enjoyable.

You make the assumption that the newest is the best SFraser. However, things do not always progress and improve.

But it is another vote for the 9.3 patch from me. The game is barely playable out of the box. Patch 9.2 had many issues (staff disappearing wound me up too, as well as widgets moving about as they please, takeovers galore and so many other things). Patch 9.3 sorted a lot of issues out.

Personally, I would always install the latest patch. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me to play without it really.

C.

I've played a few saves in the lower leagues there and I'm 99% sure it was solved in 9.1, and if not definately in 9.2 - if you remind me exactly what it was I could say for sure.

For some people if you had Serie C or B loaded (even if you weren't playing in that league) come a certain date around season two your game would stop working and be unplayable. It could have been 9.1.0, it's all fuzzy in my memory now. :(

For some people if you had Serie C or B loaded (even if you weren't playing in that league) come a certain date around season two your game would stop working and be unplayable. It could have been 9.1.0, it's all fuzzy in my memory now. :(

OK I remember that being mentioned now.

Definately not a problem in 9.2.

The problem that is in 9.3 regarding Italy is co-ownerships. Teams knocking themselves out to get 50% of a player for £15m and then selling the same share a year later for £2m!! Every club does it, a lot.

Obviously if you're an Italian team you're not going to do that and you'll soon be streets ahead in the transfer market with the others being impotent. Or even if you've just got the league loaded thet'll be throwing their money away giving you an easier time in Europe.

Unplayable for me , sorry.

For me 9.2 has no unplayable issues, and co-ownerships are much more realistic - £1.1m here, £500k there.

P.S. we should start a fuzzy memory forum, we'd forget all the glitches and the game would be immense!

Archived