Need some help with match engine :(

I've got not the best PC in the world, but not the worst either. The case is - FM09 Patch 9.0.3 ran well there. No problems with match engine.

A month ago my PC crashed. Had to reinstall XP again and drivers etc. Everything works. FM was installed to different partition so I didn't have to reinstall it, but I lost my saved games 'cause the files were on my C: drive.

Anyway - started a new game with latest updates etc. but now I'm not pleased with how match engine works and I don't know how to fix it.

I'm watching matches with classic view (zoomed scrolling). In my previous game I gave my players team talk, opposition orders etc. and then there was a button "play" (not "continue"). When I did hit it, the game was "setting up match" match started. When highlights happened, it automatically showed highlights in classic view (as the game remembered it).

When game ended, team talk screen appeared and after hitting "continue" after team talk it took me to post-match screen.

Everything good and OK, right.

NOW.

After setting up team talk and opp. orders there's no "play" button. Just "continue". If I hit that, it's "setting up match" but gets me to TV-view screen. Every time. I close it (match goes on with team stats screen or smth.) now highlight happens and it goes to classic view but before the game stops AGAIN to "setting up match". And after the match, after doing team talk routine and hitting "continue" button, instead of going to post match screen the game opens AGAIN TV-view screen (with no action on it) so I just have to close it for no reason.

It's really starting to bothering me and I'd be really glad if anybody knows how to fix this. It's really ruining the game for me.

While in your team talk or setting up opposition instructions, an option should come up in the bottom right corner asking "show highlights in". Click on "classic view" and then it should be fine.

Not really. The option is available when viewing the match (not in team talk screen) and in bottom left corner. There's nothing in the right.

Edit: aahh... found some other threads about that now, the point is that I should switch to classic view BEFORE starting the match, so that match engine would somehow memorize it as a default setting or something like that?

Archived