League Selection

Expect Amaroq to arrive any second now. :D

In my opinion, view-only leagues are a bit of a waste of time unless you're loading a big nation, like Spain, which you don't want to manage in. This is because view-only doesn't appear to load any more players than not selecting that nation would. You will find core players, i.e. the famous players, in most divisions. Other smaller nations will have a high number of grey players. If you load the Welsh Premier League view-only, for instance, it will just be a league of grey players.

View-only is really only, therefore, beneficial for those interested in the additional statistics, results and league tables, and for feeder clubs (i.e. for checking on your loan players).

Having said all of that, view-only is still a better alternative to not running any additional leagues as at least some stats are generated, which can be important if that nation includes one of your feeder/parent teams and can help when buying players.

However, for total immersion and for extra players, playable is the superior option.

I don't know what you're computer spec is, but if I were you, I would just concentrate on loading leagues that you are interested in managing in during your managerial career.

C.

Archived