Has anyone been an icon by managing Man Utd?

Has anyone reached legendary or icon status by managing Manchester United. I am in 2015-16 season as a Manchester United manager and won every trophy since 2008 yet I am not yet even a favoured personality at the club!!! Anyone having the same experience? Please share your views!!

it is not impossible but VERY hard to become a legend/icon for a top 4 club as they have such high expectations i have done the same as you but with chelsea and won euros with england but not even on favored personal oh well i am going to manage mk dons now

I always thought it was impossible to become favorite in a club as I had too much success in Flamengo from Brazil and never got into their list, but I started a new game and now I'm playing all games, instead of holidaying, just by winning 2 South American trophies I'm almost on their favorites list, the problem for me was going on holiday for one on the day of match

Often it can be that you make the list, but only for a day or two then are removed, I know the first few times I won the premiership, I became favoured then a couple days later was gone from the list.

Archived