how long dose the game last ?

It goes on forever my friend.

In theory you can be at a club for 200 years. You'll definitely be a legend and have a few stadiums named after you but beware... If you decide to leave on your 210th birthday (new challenge and all that) you'll become one of the most hated people to have ever been involved with the club.

It goes on forever my friend.

In theory you can be at a club for 200 years. You'll definitely be a legend and have a few stadiums named after you but beware... If you decide to leave on your 210th birthday (new challenge and all that) you'll become one of the most hated people to have ever been involved with the club.

I thought you were forced into retirement after a certain amount of time. Guess not? The last bit is a bit of an unfortunate truth, however (assuming it hasn't been changed still).

But yes, the game goes on forever. Even if you do have to retire due to old age, you can still create a new manager in the same game. The save could theoretically go on for hundreds of years.

Why would you be one of the most hated person's to be at the club? Thats incredibley loyal hundred years!

It's just the way the game works. If you quit then the fans seem to see this as a horrific betrayal that will never be forgiven, and you're automatically added to the Most Hated list.

Like I say, I have no idea if this is still the case, but that's the way it used to work.

Archived