Anyone got all leagues running?

Be interested to know if anyone managed to get all leagues going smoothly. Just had a new laptop with 4gb memory and im thinking about maxing it out with every league. Am I crazy or just incredibly optimistic?

4GB of ram simply won't be enough, I think you'd need a 64 bit system with over 8gb of ram to stand a chance of running all the leagues. There's no point anyway though if you take over vale, the game will automatically seize up if they get promoted out of league 2 :p

Haha, just for kicks I tried this once on my laptop with a 2.17Ghz Core 2 Duo and 2GB RAM. After about 20 minutes, everything was loaded, but when I clicked continue after my first starting day, I had to CTRL-ALT-DEL the thing after over an hour of waiting.

If I ever had a powerful enough PC, I think it'd be cool to do just to see the sheer depth of the game.

Was running all leagues on my Quad a while ago. Although i have to say, it's absolutely not recommendable (for obious reasons), i did manage to pl 2 or 3 seasons, before i gave up.

It was, in my eyes, very very slow. But comparing to others here, i didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes between the processes. Something that surprised me a bit since it can take just as long for me with a lot less leagues.

I did find that my computer never used more than 65% of my RAM when i played. That was not just the game. That was everything running on the computer. The game used, although most of everything, less. It never used more than 55%-60% of my cpu either (there was the occassional 75% sometimes, i noticed. but that happened couple of times a season).

So it is possible, but it goes painfully slow (in my point of view).

I think as you can manage the game easily without having to run ALL the leagues.

I'd love to be able to run all the major leagues from each region of the world if I had a fast enough computer to get an accurate representation within the game but all the leagues is far too much.

In saying that, despite the huge number of leagues available, there is such an uneven balance.

Africa is almost completely ignored whilst the middle eastern countries who are becoming increasingly powerful in the global game are all absent.

I have a decent computer and I'm running all leagues at a pace greater than I've every experiences before FM 2005. I found out that it's because I'm only running with the divisions I play it in full detail - I reckon that if all leagues ran in full detail, a month in the game would take a month of my time to complete. When I'm sitting here playing hot seat with my best friend, a month takes about a day of playing, which is fantastic.

Well, I run all leagues, all players from all countries loaded, large database...

I'm at 6th of June 2012, after 7 days, 22hours active playing time.

Maybe some would consider it slow, but I love the huge amount of options to where I can move to coach and the international teams and all that. Besides I can always find things to do when it's loading. ^^

And the spec's I can easily access of my computer would be:

Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU

E8400 @ 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz, 2.00 GB RAM

I also have about 840gb free on my harddrive. :p

Archived