[FM09] Arsenal - The Jeremy English Era

PaulHartman71

Game – Football Manager 2009

Version – 9.0.3

League's loaded - All English Leagues loaded and playable, with the top leagues from the following Countries on view-only: France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Spain, Argentina and Brazil.

Past Experience - Professional Footballer

After suffering from a lack of desire to update in my other career, I've decided to start a career not only to entertain myself in my free time, but also one that I want to write about in a Raware-like format.

-

Great start so far and well done on making the Champions League group stage :thup: I'll also be following this with interest.

I like how you say you want to write it in a Raware-like format :D. Similar to Cruyff who coined the Cruyff turn ;):D

I think your updates are looking class and offer a lot about your game. I really get the feeling of being immersed into your game and hope you keep these updates coming :thup:

Well done on winning the Champions League too! :thup:

Out of interest, what program do you use to produce your articles?

I think your updates are looking class and offer a lot about your game. I really get the feeling of being immersed into your game and hope you keep these updates coming :thup:

Well done on winning the Champions League too! :thup:

Out of interest, what program do you use to produce your articles?

I 'create' the article in Powerpoint, then printscreen it, put it in paint and trim it up. :D

I don't know if this would be considered post boosting, or bumping of the thread, but I feel the need to express that I haven't failed another thread. I've not had time to update or even play the save game recently due to A having my go at the Wallace v Roberts thread in CSE, my sign up in CSE as well as other things outside of the forum. I hope to be posting regular updates again some time in the next fortnight in this thread though.

Archived