Barcelona Injury Bug

Hello all

I've been playing the game with Italian, Spanish, English leagues on and since the release I've always played with Italian clubs and the injury levels still seemed a little too dramatic but it was 'buyable'.

Recently, I've started a game with Barcelona and my team started to get ruined by injuries instantly but called it an "injury crises" and oh well, I played until 2 months into regular season, but the injuries never faded, only got worse. Thought a game code messed up in the setup and started another game with Barcelona but the injury bug still is stinging my team.

*Yes, I train my players for strength and aerobic in preseason and restrict these loads to a sensible medium during regular season.

*Yes, I always keep an eye on fitness levels and conditions

*It cannot be about my training schedules because my schedules are all saved and I import them whenever I start a new game and with other teams they never caused problems.

*I am losing 2 players / game plus the international injuries and players get injured regularly in training. Even the MINOR knocks in games later turn out to be 2-3 weeks injuries DESPITE I substitute any player with a minor knock IMMEDIATELY.

I am lost and I think this is an injury bur that lives and hunts only in Nou Camp- any ideas, anyone ?

yes m8, I'm on steam so I get every update automatically... and more than that, since 9.3, I was holding my own - you know I was "unlucky" with injuries but so are some real-life teams so I didn't mind it. But this.... this puts the game beyond playability and unfortunately it comes at a time that I can finally have some time to enjoy the game :(

Might be bad luck, it has happened to me in Italy with Fiorentina as well. I had 9 players injured in my first eleven for a while. I got 2-3 injuries every game while using default training and rotating players. It hasn't happened often enough for me to call it a bug, but it sure is annoying when it does happen.

Without being able to look at your games, i have a suspicion that opposition is using hard tackling against you, and that is causing all those injuries.AI is very "skillful" when it comes to using hard tackling and causing injuries as the result of it.

Try lowering run with the ball and possibly limit ball holding to someone that is physically strong.Play quicker and try spreading the ball.

I never had this problem as Barcelona although Messi was pretty injury prone. Keep us updated on if it continues I do think its just evil opponants kicking lumps out of your players and some bad luck.

Archived