Few small editing questions...

So you can't add players or rename them right? And you also can't change their individual stats?

Ok, if I have a changes.txt file and make a game. Save it, change the changes.txt file and make another game and save it again. Will both games run ok?

And ummm finally no chance of adding conference south \ north at all? Thought I saw a mention of it in a changes,txt file I saw earlier but can't see how it affected anything in game.

icon_smile.gif

Hope you can help.

Izual

So you can't add players or rename them right? And you also can't change their individual stats?

Ok, if I have a changes.txt file and make a game. Save it, change the changes.txt file and make another game and save it again. Will both games run ok?

And ummm finally no chance of adding conference south \ north at all? Thought I saw a mention of it in a changes,txt file I saw earlier but can't see how it affected anything in game.

icon_smile.gif

Hope you can help.

Izual

yes both games will be ok, ive got different games all on different changes files.

No you cant change player names but you can change players stats you jyst adjust between 1-200.

No you cant play in the north/south leagues but you can promote those teams into the conference if there is one team you want to be

Maybe something to do with how big the change file can be in the editor?

I ended up making a seperate change file with the changes I wanted and copying it into owls file. Seems to have done the trick, although a bit annoying.

Archived