Manchester City

On FM 2010 how will SI make it so that they are playable. They have shown that money is no problem and so what will the transfer budget be?

Also with their 12 man attack, how will SI make it so that they don't get upset at not playing because I don't see how it can happen.

I sold Bellamy and Benjani, keep loaning out Jo, Evans and Caicedo, Santa Cruz is a sub forward (and he doesn't complain), Tevez and Robinho form a great attack. No problems yet. OK, in FM10 there will be Adebayor too.

Believe it or not, the biggest problems are in midfield :D I use Ireland and De Jong there. Barry, Johnson and Elano are complaining all the time even despite they get some first-team appearances and quite a lot last 30mins of game. Sold Elano and Barry already, relying only on Johnson and new signing Di Maria if injuries come.

On FM 2010 how will SI make it so that they are playable. They have shown that money is no problem and so what will the transfer budget be?

Also with their 12 man attack, how will SI make it so that they don't get upset at not playing because I don't see how it can happen.

Transfer budget - that's down to the City researcher to decide.

Players getting upset - players will probably get upset. But concerning their "12 man attack", expect players to be sold IRL now anyway. We'll likely go into next season with only three serious strikers in the team.

People said similar things before FM09 and Man City seem to be handled rather well in terms of finances imo.

Keeping people happy is always going to be difficult with a big squad in the game, just like real life and as said above, expect a lot more sales and loan outs from the current Man City team before the season starts.

Archived