How good are you? do you need 180CA player to win

i would have to say im more experianced @ Championship level when it comes to managing..

When it comes to needing top players to win the Premiership what kind of CA do you think it needs to actually win or do you think beeing a tactical genius doesnt need a very high Ca rating at all?

If you have a well gelled team who are used to your style of play (i.e. tactical consistency without allowing it to become stale), and you have players with the right stats in the right areas, you can win with less gifted players. However, I usually like to have at least a few star men who can pull me out of tight spots if need be.

I think people place too much emphasis on CA and PA. You should just judge the players yourself find a tactic that suits the players you have at your disposal doesnt matter if its downloading one or making one yourself. Stats are more important than CA, on my Sunderland save i had a fullback that could play LB and RB he has a CA of 157 but still had brilliant stats and out performed players with far higher CA's. In my Nantwich Town save I managed to get a player upfront with a CA of 160 I know this from the previous games I have had him on he has scored more premier league goals for my side than other world class strikers did that had a CA of 180 plus.

In short you need a decent tactic and to judge the players based on their stats and their performances for your team.

it does become easier over time does it not because Ai teams fail to build and mentain decent quality players at peak age and so fourth, not to mention regen managers are no where near as good as the current ones?

Archived