Help me please.

Ok it is the fourth season and i am playing now as Roma, i won the league in the 3rd season which was my first at the club. It is the second season , half way through and i am currently in 6th 10 points off the lead. I don't know what has gone wrong. SO i have just splashed out my biggesr footy man transfer ever and paid 78 mill for Ronaldo.. No cheating. So i need advice on how to get the best out of my team.

Akinfeev

Schwaab/Cicinho..................Mexes/Garay................. Papadopolis/Juan...........................Risse/Antunes

....................................... De Rossi

.................... Aquilani/Arteta .............. Xabi Alonso/ Saloman

Ronaldo/Taddei ....................................................... Messi/Bouanatte

........................................... Vucinic

Subs.

Doni

Pierre Le Van ®

Kerrison

Yakubu

Totti

Cortese ®

Any help, on tactics, formations, players i could sign, i have about 20 million left!!

Hmmm, if I am not mistaken, you can have a 2nd season blues is the only way I can really explain it, so no matter how well you perform in the 1st season with the club, then when enter and conclude the 2nd season then this may go badly.

However, I don't see much wrong with your formation/players at all. You may just have to grin and bear it and go for it in the following 3rd season.

Please use the relevant forums and the threads in there. Use the Tactics & Training Forum for tips on formations and tactics and the Good Players forum for advice on who to buy :thup:

Archived