A 2nd new Stadium

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy! Nice job man! :D

I played with Wolves until around 2016 or 2017 with pretty much the only thing keeping me going being the hopes of a new stadium named after me. Never happened though. Maybe in FM2010 :)

Anyway, very impressive!

If it is not against any rules you play with, you could check FMRTE or something like that for the expansion capacity;)

I use FMRTE for scouting sometimes, but not for editing or whatnot. Tempted to have a sneaky peek, but I might just wait until it gets expanded in future, hopefully.

Almost £20mil in from season tickets with another (almost) 40k more to sell. :D If I could be bothered reducing my wage bill I'd be rolling in it. :p Not really my style to hugely restrict spending though, although I won't be stupid either.

I use FMRTE for scouting sometimes, but not for editing or whatnot. Tempted to have a sneaky peek, but I might just wait until it gets expanded in future, hopefully.

Almost £20mil in from season tickets with another (almost) 40k more to sell. :D If I could be bothered reducing my wage bill I'd be rolling in it. :p Not really my style to hugely restrict spending though, although I won't be stupid either.

I would lower my wage bill, then seceretly roll around in the money :cool:

"Hershie" I guess you're winning the league? or at least doing extremely well in the major competitions?

Most of the time yes. I don't really want to turn this into a bragging post. :p

Yet to have a perfect season really, but the season before last was probably closest to it. Won everything we entered, unbeaten in league and only one defeat in all competitions (away at AC in CL knockouts). :D Went about 80 League games unbeaten before I lost one last season.

Plenty of things won in the last 40 years. :p

Most of the time yes. I don't really want to turn this into a bragging post. :p

Yet to have a perfect season really, but the season before last was probably closest to it. Won everything we entered, unbeaten in league and only one defeat in all competitions (away at AC in CL knockouts). :D Went about 80 League games unbeaten before I lost one last season.

Plenty of things won in the last 40 years. :p

Well done mate, you deserve it then :thup:

when somthing like this happens it would be good if it can be replicated in the game graphics some where so you actually get to see this giant stadium.

can i ask why they would want to build it so large? surly wolves wont fill it fan based wise unless you used an editor?

can i ask why they would want to build it so large? surly wolves wont fill it fan based wise unless you used an editor?

'Cause we're the biggest side in the world. :D

What exactly would I have edited, or why? Fanbase is predictably huge as a result of the vast success in the past 4 decades.

:)

Well done mate. I am have been packing them out at Upton Park for 8 years now and we cant expand due to space yet the board havent decided to build a new one yet. We have been very successful and I have even built up a very nice bank balance of over GBP200m through competition wins and only buying youngsters for the last 3 years or so and selling them on.

Am hoping for a new stadium one day, just got a new Chairman so you never know.

Hershie- How many sons have you had come thru the youth system?

None. :(

If this 50 years career is done without cheating, I must say hats off for the Hersh, on the other hand I'm sorry for him because he probably does not have much time spared for the real life.

I don't know if you're trying to insult me with the second part of this or what, but.. I've been playing this save for about 3 months I think, and I've had a greater-than-usual amount of free time stuck at home, for numerous reason. :)

I'm having my second stadium (again named after me) at Liverpool. Underground heating, retractable roof, but only 89000 capacity. Fair play to you pal!

Liverpool ? how on earth would the town let you build ? they always block planning permission all the time

how much did you have in the bank? did they take out a loan?

I had about £250mil and they took out a loan of £115mil (I think - Don't remember having any debts before) and sold the old stadium, presumably so I still had a healthy balance and money to spend.

i think because you already had a decent stadium at wolves you had a financial footing to be able to get a 2nd stadium. bringing up a lower league team i think it is impossible to get a 2nd stadium as your always stuck with wages tightening you down. still you seem to be the 1 in a billion that actually got a second stadium.

the odds surely should be better though. it makes financial sense to expand where needed...

Hershie;What season did you win the league with wolves in because i might start a game with them and see if im underachieveing :)

Didn't actually manage it until 2020, but been in the top 4 since pretty much my first season in the Premier League in 2010. Only finished outside top 4 once since 2011/12.

24 titles won now I think. :)

Archived