I have just had the most epic European cup campaign

Quarter finals 1st leg at Stamford bridge they use a clearly unfit John Terry and he concedes a penalty Villa converts.

2nd leg John Terry again concedes a penalty and again Villa converts.

Drogba scores in the 82nd minute to put Chelsea 2-1 up and ahead on aggregate. 88th minute sergio aguero scores and puts me ahead on away goals.

semi final 1st leg beat AC Milan at home 1-0.

2nd leg Milan dominate, Yaya Toure gets sent off. Aguero has a shot saved, falls to Ronaldo saved, again falls to Ronaldo saved again and falls to Ronaldo AGAIN surely this time? saved again and out for a corner. I think Milans name is on this.

76th minute Ronaldinho scores and now Milan need 3 they visibly crumble and are just playing the clock down.

94th Minute the final whistle goes and the class of 2006 is reunited

Barcelona vs Arsenal in the final at the Nordbank stadium in Hamberg

Just clarify something for me... how were Chelsea ahead on AGG @ 2-1?

First leg, assuming you've stated everything finished Chelsea 0 - 1 jakeo_06 Superstars

So at 2-1 to Chelsea in the second leg, it would be 2-2 on AGG and Chelsea heading through on away goals, until you scored a 3-2 winning goal and went through on AGG, not on Away Goals icon_confused.gif

Just a little confused, is all icon_biggrin.gif

haha well i just put the main highlights the 1st leg finished 3-3, sorry lol.

also i got bored with my main game and started a new one giving Barca loads of money to see if i could win everything in a season im in my 3rd year and this is my first champions league final icon_rolleyes.gif

not an epic campaign so to speak, but winning my first CL title with arsenal looked improbable after going 4-0 down at home to barcelona in the first knockout game. came back to draw 4-4 with a very offside goal, then beat them 1-0 in the nou camp. i can't even remember who i beat in the final icon_biggrin.gif

Mine was insane and heart attack worthy;

Quarter Final

Man Utd 3 - 0 Barcelona

Barcelona 4 - 0 Man Utd (120th minute dive and penalty from Messi)

Semi Final

Sevilla 4 - 1 Barcelona

Barcelona 5 - 0 Sevilla

The final was a bit boring, but it was between Barca and Real Madrid, we won 2-0 with both goals in the first 10 mins icon_razz.gif

Mine was more of a suprise than anything, since I never expected to get out of the group stages.

First Knockout Round

Porto 2 - 2 Wigan

Wigan 7 - 1 Porto

Quarter Final

Olympique Lyonnais 2 - 4 Wigan

Wigan 4 - 3 Olympique Lyonnais

Semi Final

R.Madrid 1 - 1 Wigan

Wigan 2 - 0 R.Madrid

I did lose 2-0 in the final against Barca, but it was better than the Euro Super Cup at the start of the season, where they beat me 4-0

believe me i was just in a UEFA Cup final in 2010/2011 against Real Madrid, my english star scors 2 and it is 2-2. Then M.Diarra scores a 120th min header for them!! OFFSIDE icon_biggrin.gif

down to penalties and wiese saves robinhos penalty. And now its my spanish 18 year old wonder kid sergio alvarez garcia who already has better stats then ronaldo! unluckyly he signed a contract so he joins real madrid for free at end of season :@

and guess what, he steps up to take winning penalty and BLOODY TAPS IT TO THE KEEPER!!!!

Anyways, Tim Wiese saves Rauls pen meaning Thomas Kahlenberg steps up to take and scores and wins me my 2nd consequtive UEFA Cup icon_smile.gif.

Oh yea, I made a team called Salford United and i have £223m to spend. Im not a big spender on big players but enjoy epic european journeys with players im established to raising.

Team

GK - Tim Wiese

DR - Micah Richards

DC- Anton Ferdinand

DC- Miguel Veloso

DL - Sylvain Armand (Luke Webb, who is my own raised up DL is classed as a wonderkid and is now 20. may get first team)

MC - Andrea Pirlo (only costed me £14m)

AMC - Ismael Sabajo (Talented young dutchmen)

AMC - Calvin Samways (Talented englishman)

FL - Henri Saivet (Chose him because of his pace)

FR - Maxwell Avery (brilliant young player, brazils ronaldo)

FC - Hurram (Hero upfront and englands answer to an older rooney who scores alot)

Subs Like - STRIKERS - Ferdy Yilmaz, André Gaucho (Everybody wants them)

MIDFIELDERS - Thiago Silva, Luis Manuel (Next wonderkids in midfield). Ive also established youth maybe who can compete in my european journey in the future icon_smile.gif

Its like I love to base my team around United and keep them established for european journeys, I hate changing my team dramatically. Someday we might win Champions League...

Archived