Getting Feeder Clubs you want...

I am in year 2018 as Fulham. I am currently top of the league and hoping to hold on with 5 matches left. I was knocked out of the Champions League by Real Madrid in the first knockout round. My team is 12th in the European rankings.

I'm trying to figure out how I can get a commercial feeder club. I keep requesting feeder clubs and I get swedish or norweigen clubs. I've checked clubs in the US, Japan and China and there are some clubs with no commercial links. How can I get them?

You have to have been at the club for a long time

Really? I thought I've seen some people talking about commerical clubs and they haven't been at their clubs for too long. I am in year 2018 and Fulham is the only play I have been since I started. So that's 9 years.

Really? I thought I've seen some people talking about commerical clubs and they haven't been at their clubs for too long. I am in year 2018 and Fulham is the only play I have been since I started. So that's 9 years.

If you've been there that long then you should have the option to choose which type of Feeder Club you want, ie. National, International or Commercial as it's usually available after a couple of seasons. Further on in the game you can choose which club you want, not just the type..

If Commercial isn't there as an option, then it's possibly because your club Reputation is too low. Check your Information screen, Fulham are probably at a Continental level in 2018? Usually only the upper Continental and World Wide clubs can find a Commercial club link.

Sorry for asking but what does it do? A commercial feeder club? :$

I just requested one in my Wolves save even though I have no idea what it is. :D

It acts as a multiplier for your merchandise sales. Say you sign Lionel Messi, you might see increased shirt sales of 3x the norm. With a Commercial club in place this would rise to say 5x (guess). It doesn't matter which nation the club comes from, although nobody has yet proven that paying more for the club (the annual sum you pay them) brings more merchandise sales.

If you don't sign players, you won't see much benefit since it doesn't do much just sitting there. You need to exploit it by signing players.

Touring that country has no effect and signing US or Japanese players has no effect.

You'll get commercial feeder clubs offered to after you have an array of other feeder clubs for other purposes. In my experience you'll need a few local feeders, a few international ones all over the place and then the automatic feeder club search will throw up some commercial choices. I'm unsure if it's linked to club rep or not, it's more likely linked to whether your finances can support it.

A commercial feeder club will help you generate more merchandise revenue, but with a heavy price (usually £1-£2mill per year) - it acts as a multiplier when you make big name signings to the amount of shirt sales.

Ok my rep is Continental. I have 3 feeder clubs. One Belgium, one Scottish and one Argentinan. So do I need more first? I ask at every opportunity for a feeder club and I turn down the recommendations. Should I start accepting teams everytime? The board really seems to want me to get a swedish, danish or norwegian club.

Archived