stadium expansions

rite well i am bradford city nd i have been there far a long while now nd at the end of every season i expand the stadium but after the expansion is completed the stadium still holds the same capacity as it already did i.e did hold 20000 expanded by 12000 but still holds 20000....i hope sumbody can help me

I had the same problem before I installed the patch, we expanded the stadium 3 years on the trot, but it never got bigger.

Once I installed the patch it started working OK. unfortunately you'll need to expand the stadium again, it won't add on what should be there.

When christmas comes ask santa for some punctuation! I had to read this 3 times before I understood what you were getting at. Anyway, do you have the latest patch?

rite well i am bradford city nd i have been there far a long while now nd at the end of every season i expand the stadium but after the expansion is completed the stadium still holds the same capacity as it already did i.e did hold 20000 expanded by 12000 but still holds 20000....i hope sumbody can help me

Be careful of using text language as it is against forum rules and for people who speak english as their second language, it may be hard to understand. icon14.gif

As for your problem post it in the bugs forum and someone should be able to help you there.

Are you sure you have unzipped it? Try this for me: open the file with Windows Explorer/Windows Zip File (something like that). You will then see the link for the .exe - right click, click 'Copy' and then paste it onto your desktop. Then double click the newly-pasted icon.

Originally posted by trekman:

When Christmas comes, ask <STRIKE>S</STRIKE>anta for some punctuation! I had to read this 3 times before I understood what you were getting at. Anyway, do you have the latest patch?

Your grammar not being entirely perfect, I took the liberty of correcting a few items and adding Your forgotten punctuation. No thanks will be required. icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by JockStein1967:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by trekman:

When Christmas comes, ask <STRIKE>S</STRIKE>anta for some punctuation! I had to read this 3 times before I understood what you were getting at. Anyway, do you have the latest patch?

Your grammar not being entirely perfect, I took the liberty of correcting a few items and adding <STRIKE>y</STRIKE>our forgotten punctuation. No thanks will be required. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by trekman:

I had to read this 3 times before I understood what you were getting at.

I didn't even bother. If somebody can't be bothered to try and make their post legiable, I can't be bothered to try and decipher it.

Originally posted by jc2008:

now then people, thanks for the posts and i will try use propper spellings ha ha. you all have said get a patch but which one? any ideas?

gee. Patch number one or patch number two? If only there was some kind of Forum post that detailed what these patches contained! icon_razz.gif (end sarcasm)

Archived