can i swap save games between mac and pc and performance comparison/question

right guys, i play fm 2009 at home on my pc but have a macbook for work

is it possible to switch the same save game between mac and pc maybe via a usb stick or similar?

and what will the performance be like in comaprison to my desktop

desktop is a 2180 pentium dual core clocked at 2.8ghz

4 gig ram

newish 750 gig hd

macbook is a

intel dual car at 2.16ghz

1gig ram

stock 120 gig hdd

and will i see a massive performance gain slotting another gig of ram into the macbook?

Cheers

Hmmmm, thinking about it I don't think it's possible as won't they be different files types. As in Windows Desktop -> Windows Notebook, yes. Windows Desktop -> Mac Notebook is a no. Be interesting experiment, but I don't think the files would work in the same way, such let's say you bought the game on DVD which do you purchase a Mac or Windows version.

right guys, i play fm 2009 at home on my pc but have a macbook for work

is it possible to switch the same save game between mac and pc maybe via a usb stick or similar?

and what will the performance be like in comaprison to my desktop

desktop is a 2180 pentium dual core clocked at 2.8ghz

4 gig ram

newish 750 gig hd

macbook is a

intel dual car at 2.16ghz

1gig ram

stock 120 gig hdd

and will i see a massive performance gain slotting another gig of ram into the macbook?

Cheers

Oh sorry to bombard your thread, it would depend on the amount of leagues you will be running won't it, the larger than I can well see the need for the extra gig for the noteboook, as will be also running other "Work" applications and programmes too, whilst your havnig a sneaky FM game. I'd go with the extra RAM personally. If it's just a small database, etc, etc Your a patient fellow and all that then there'll be no need.

Archived