Injuries after 3 subs

I can only imagine it has been said before (suprising if it hasnt) but does anyone else find that they receive an injury extremely often after making their third sub...I've really lost times how many times it's happened to me...

Yeah it happens to me occasionally however more often than not it's down to pure sods law in my experience.

I have seen it been mentioned on here loads. All can suggest it sub carefully, as it can happen as it does in really life, oh and if you haven't patch your game it might sort it out if you haven't a fully patched game.

However, if it never happened, the sadist in me would be perplexed if it never happenend at all.

I can only imagine it has been said before (suprising if it hasnt) but does anyone else find that they receive an injury extremely often after making their third sub...I've really lost times how many times it's happened to me...

It happens to me way too often :/

Yeah I noticed that when I had the incentive to play the game, annoyed the hell out of me. But you're completely wrong and it "happens all the time in real life" and so on and so forth.

and it is unrealistic that the injured player has to go off, most of the times they keep playing when the subs are used in real life.

That would depend on the severity of the injury though. Not really possible to continue playing if you've broke a leg is it? ;):D

Archived