Points deducted

I managed to drag my Reading team into Admin recently, got slapped with a 9 point deduction aswell as £21million CVA Loan. :(

But it teaches me right for being silly.

But yeah i do see it often enough on my save.

I've seen it happen to Liverpool two years running. They were relegated after selling off all their best players. Two season later they came back up and now are doing well under Steve Gerrard's leadership. They still don't have many class players though.

Happens Alot , If you use FMRTE

I haven't used FMRTE, it has just happened. Good though coz I qualified for Europe when they lost nine points the first time!!

I saw it happen to West Ham on either 08 or 09. They got relegated from the PL and were just outside the playoffs in the Championship when they got the deduction. It dropped them from 7th to about 15th

Seems my saves are all cursed with boringness. I've played a number of games over 4 or 5 seasons, playing one to the year 2021 right now, and I've never seen a major club go into administration.

Happens to Championship clubs every now and again though.

Yep seen it a few times on my recent save. The most interesting was Liverpool being docked 9p late in the 2015/16 season. It pretty much ment they lost 4th spot but managed to reach 6th and got into the UEFA Cup, which might have been a saviour for them. Not really sure how they would have faired finacially if they ended up 10th (as they were at one point). A few sides in the Championship and League1 have gone into administration previously.

• 2 weeks later...
I've seen it happen to Liverpool two years running. They were relegated after selling off all their best players. Two season later they came back up and now are doing well under Steve Gerrard's leadership. They still don't have many class players though.

Several years on and Pool are challenging for Europe and i notice that none of their players are on more than 60K pw. I think the crazy wages bankrupt the teams and if you stay below £70-80K pw per player (top players only!) you will do well financially.

I ahve noticed that Arsenal have about 6-7 players between 100k - 125k pw. They will go soon which is good as they have won 10 leagues on the trot - swines!

Just seen in season 3 Charlton bottom of Champinship had 10 points detucted' date=' i assume this is for beeing bankrupt!!

has any one seen this happen very oftern?[/quote']

in my first season, which i just finished, that exact same thing happened to Charlton. Cant even steal any of their players cos their all pap!

Charlton in season 2, now a mid table League 1 side (season 5) and York in the last season which saw them relegated to BSN. Liverpool are slowly dropping down the "Financial Status" list to around 70th. No-one else though.

Archived