Can you? (i need help!)

Alright, I know this has been posted more than once, but every time a read a thread in which this was posted I am still unclear. So here's my question!

I am currently Managing Benfica, can I at the same time manage the International team, Portugal, and how? Is it when the current portugal manager gets fired I apply, and if i make it I mange both clubs? Thanks for your help, step by step info would help!

Alright, I know this has been posted more than once, but every time a read a thread in which this was posted I am still unclear. So here's my question!

I am currently Managing Benfica, can I at the same time manage the International team, Portugal, and how? Is it when the current portugal manager gets fired I apply, and if i make it I mange both clubs? Thanks for your help, step by step info would help!

Yes. Unlike the real world where a Manager taking over an International job normally quits their club job, in FM if you apply for the Portugal job and get it you will manage both. Some of the menus change slightly so you can see info for both but other than that not much changes other than an increased reputation and less time off icon_wink.gif

Archived