any more injuries?

look at this :

75ef0fea61edc17b341ef08.th.jpg

5 of those injuries are 8-16 weeks of recovery o_O.

2 of then are 2 months recovery ( both GK have broken fingers )

if i didn't had a reserve team i would be screwed

Btw 5 players of my reserve team are also injured >.< and 3 from the Sub 19 are injured aswell

that makes 17 injuries :eek: never had so many injuries at the same time

Did you poach Arsenal's physio team?

Also, I'm not sure I can ever talk to you again, one of your strikers has the number 2 shirt. Number 2 shirts belong to right backs. I get irrationally irritated by people wearing numbers in the wrong position. E.g. William Gallas at Arsenal - he should not have the number 10 shirt, that belongs to a second striker.

In all seriousness though, it makes things interesting when you have an injury crisis like that. I've got one at Man United at the moment, I've only got one fit centre back so I'm playing Miguel Veloso slightly out of position to compensate. An injury crisis also gives you a chance to try out some promising youngsters for a few games.

Edit: Ha! Funnily enough, you're doing the same as me and getting Veloso to fill in at the back. Hadn't noticed that when I posted first time round.

Edit 2: Bloody hell, a shirt number of 6 for a goalkeeper?!

Because i was going to sleep ( i was very tired i just wanted to send the numbers and go to sleep ) during the transfer window i set me assist manager to auto select and he selected that way >.>

No i have my own physio team , i am starting to think it needs reinforcements at this rate >.<

Archived