Best skin?

Your favourite skin? (If other, state below)  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite skin? (If other, state below)

• Flex
    • Netbook09
    • Dark Horizon
    • Steklo
    • Klasa
    • Itunes
    • Echelon09
    • Skymning
    • Midas' Touch
    • Four

The default skin, followed by skymning and flex. The rest are miles behind.

Klasa, which seems very highly rated, is an eyesore IMO. The buttons, backgrounds and general styling all look amatuerish to me. In particular the semi-circles down the side just look ugly and clutter the screen.

No problem hursty but keep in mind you'd need to edit it a bit to perfect it. I personally changed the attribute colors and a couple of other things to get it to look better (for me at least).

Read through the thread they've gone over pretty much everything.

No problem hursty but keep in mind you'd need to edit it a bit to perfect it. I personally changed the attribute colors and a couple of other things to get it to look better (for me at least).

Read through the thread they've gone over pretty much everything.

Yep, just wondering what does it mean by players low attributes will be unreadable and silver stars will be seen as gold stars?

Has this been fixed or is it one of the features of the skin?

Yep, just wondering what does it mean by players low attributes will be unreadable and silver stars will be seen as gold stars?

Has this been fixed or is it one of the features of the skin?

There were complaints when the skin came out. The creator made adjustments to appease the masses.

Like I said though you can adjust the colors of players' attributes and things like that easily. You can read through the thread to find out how to do it if you need any more help you can always PM me.

Just downloaded the Klasa skin and its brilliant, I even like the gold numbers!

One problem though in a couple of my widgets its hard to see the writing as there is no bckground whereas in others theres the dark blue background:confused:

Archived