Players who always play well against you.

John Terry, ALWAYS.

When I play as Arsenal I always lose away to hull City, and usually only manage a draw at home. Their team just become superstars for 90 minutes.

Gerrard and Torres are always fantastic for Liverpool against me. Ryan Giggs was, but he's too weak in the game now, which he has been for a few seasons, unlike IRL where he just keeps on going!

Joshua Kennedy, who scored impressive 2 goals in 23 Bundesliga games in RL as a striker. I adjusted his finishing and composure both to 1, to better reflect reality ;) Still he scores in nearly every game against me.

I have a quite a few. Usually once i have enough transfer funds i buy them with 0 upfront and mega bucks after 20 appearances if i dont want them in my team. The sell them on straight away but to a foriegn country so hopefully i never have them play against me again.

Vagner Love (who has just scored against me again as i type this)

Elmander

Tevez

Any AI striker who is on a goal drought

Any AI player who has never scored for the club he is with - THATS HIS FIRST GOAL FOR THE CLUB!

Any AI midfielder with a long shot rating of 2 as he is going to blast a 40 yarder in

*Update Vagner Love scores again

Scott Carson - which is strange as he is a balloon any I time i have managed him, but that will be my tactics fault i suppose

When I was a midtable Prem team, Agbonlahor... That little punk just outran my entire defence!

@potemkin125...don't you just love when you're the one who grants someone their first goal. How many times have I seen the "So-and-so's first goal of the season" and it's 20 GAMES IN.

The players on the other team when I'm a single goal to the good with a few minutes remaining. Hell I've seen Titus Bramble become Alessandro Nesta. Emile Heskey has become as good as Fernando Torres and even Bruno Cheyrou has fleetingly surpassed the great Zidane for those brief moments while they score the crushingly inevitable equaliser.

But sure, it "happens all the time in real life" and so on and so forth.

PAUL WOTTEN, ex Plymouth player. Literally every game since FM06 he scores against me, usually with a classy long range effort. He is my arch enemy and nemesis. He even scored against me for Southampton on FM09 both times I played them with Leeds. I'm frankly baffled.

When I was a midtable Prem team, Agbonlahor... That little punk just outran my entire defence!

@potemkin125...don't you just love when you're the one who grants someone their first goal. How many times have I seen the "So-and-so's first goal of the season" and it's 20 GAMES IN.

Ah yes thanks. I forgot that one. Go check Paulo Ferreria's stats. He scored against me recently. 30 yarder. First goal in nine f***ing years

I sold Isaac Osbourne to Man Utd, we played them about six games into the season, "he scores on his debut". Didn't play again all season - his stats played one scored one - swine!!!

All strikers with High Pace/acceleration/dribbling. No matter what form they're in, they will score at least one goal where they dribble past at least 4 of my defenders. Everytime. :(

Archived