For SI: Adding "Loan Players" when Making Offers!

For SI Staff,

That's a very common thing that happend during the last years. Some big clubs are making offers to buy players of small clubs but also include some of their players as Loaned for 1 season. This keeps both parties happy. The big club will pay less money and will offload a couple of players that doesn't want to keep, while the small club will benefit from having some first team players for a season.

Think about adding that to FM 2010. It would be very nice.:)

Loan backs sort of already exist with the End of Season option, but i'd like to see more options in that regard

Yeah, people sometimes suggest this, but it's not as good. What if you make a bid in April? If you bid after the Jan transfer window, then "end of season" is really the only option available. Either way they'll be joining when the window opens and no later.

And then of course, once you sign a player you can't loan them out, because "the player's recent arrival" discourages teams from being interested, even if you actually offer him out on loan and the player has "looking to gain experience by going out on loan".

In my Belgium save I've just signed a sixteen year old youngster who is set to promising squad status. He's in my u19s and is set to available for loan. He is interested in gaining experience by going out on loan, and I have offered him out on loan. I feel like saying to them, "What's the bit that makes you think making a loan offer would be a bad idea"?

This would be one way of getting past the "player's recent arrival" thing. Of course, another one would be to stop teams not being interested in loaning youngsters the moment you've signed them...

Yeah, people sometimes suggest this, but it's not as good. What if you make a bid in April? If you bid after the Jan transfer window, then "end of season" is really the only option available. Either way they'll be joining when the window opens and no later.

And then of course, once you sign a player you can't loan them out, because "the player's recent arrival" discourages teams from being interested, even if you actually offer him out on loan and the player has "looking to gain experience by going out on loan".

In my Belgium save I've just signed a sixteen year old youngster who is set to promising squad status. He's in my u19s and is set to available for loan. He is interested in gaining experience by going out on loan, and I have offered him out on loan. I feel like saying to them, "What's the bit that makes you think making a loan offer would be a bad idea"?

This would be one way of getting past the "player's recent arrival" thing. Of course, another one would be to stop teams not being interested in loaning youngsters the moment you've signed them...

Yeah, they should change it so that youngsters will want to go on loan but older players won't.

So if a U21 player was bought and then offered for loan, both the player and other teams should be interested. Older players would want a chance before going on loan.

Yeah, they should change it so that youngsters will want to go on loan but older players won't.

So if a U21 player was bought and then offered for loan, both the player and other teams should be interested. Older players would want a chance before going on loan.

It's not that the players don't necessarily want to, otherwise they would refuse to go on loan to feeder clubs. It's that club are discouraged from making a bid when there's no reason at all they should be.

But yes, I agree that teams should older players shouldn't be so willing to go out on loan immediately after being signed, especially if they were given a squad status of indispensable or first team player.

I wanna see other improvements on loans first, at the moment if yout ry to loan a young player the clubs think you want to buy him so they ask for an "initial fee" and stuff which is stupid..

Also there should be way more loans in the game than there is, between AI.. like 10 x more happen IRL

Agree with OP. Didn't Man Yoo do this with Ljajic or the other Serb?

yes your right they let Ljajic stay till end of season :thup:

I hope they can make this feature more in-depth like a bit of info saying that the selling club would like him till end of season or don't need him ect and having it as part of the bonus bit.

I hope they can make this feature more in-depth like a bit of info saying that the selling club would like him till end of season or don't need him ect and having it as part of the bonus bit.

That would be good. Perhaps that could be part of scouting reports, too? The information at the bottom of the scouting report with information on how much you should be expected to pay and what wages would be expected, and so on.

That would be good. Perhaps that could be part of scouting reports, too? The information at the bottom of the scouting report with information on how much you should be expected to pay and what wages would be expected, and so on.

Sounds good:thup:

A stat for scouts could be add for club relationship in which the high the stat the more information the scout could get out of clubs for values ect

I like the OP's idea sounds very good to me but I doubt it'll be added anytime soon.

To those who want to send out a youngster on loan soon as you buy them. You can always sign them at the end of the season as opposed to an immediate transfer. You should only do that if the player is already professional. If he isn't you should sign them straight away and tutor him til you're able to loan them out. According to the test done by catafan he'll gain way more CA points if he's described as being professional so you'd need a senior who is also described as professional.

Archived