Debut management in non league

thanks guys, (except tomHAVFC), im goin for AFC Wimbledon in conference south, didnt they used to be in the premiership? i remember seeing them a few years back on a spanish channel, what happened to dem?

Far from the truth, it's the lack of your spelling, you see...it's quite awful you see.

Does it take so much effort for you to type the full word?

i live in spain, england is a hard language for me, i hate stuck up people like you (no offense) (actually, yes, offense). gimme a brake

He is Spanish... although that would generally put more emphasis on him adding in the extra letters.

(Never, before, want to)

AFC Wimbledon were never in the Premiership. Wimbledon were. Then they were purchased and relocated to Milton Keynes (MK Dons). AFC Wimbledon are the "protest club" set up by Wimbledon fans.

i live in spain, england is a hard language for me, i hate stuck up people like you (no offense) (actually, yes, offense). gimme a brake

Fair enough if English isn't your first language, but you seem to have picked up the English slang/text speak too well.

Well like other people have said, you seem to have learnt English slang easily and I really couldn't care less what you thought of me, it's not like I'll ever get the chance to talk to you in person (unfortunately)

In English please?

I don't understand this sort of language.

Really no need for this trolling, obviously he needs to speak in English but putting it so bluntly is just asking for trouble.

Los Che, talking in English is one of the House Rules as not all our users (like yourself) have English as there first language, however alot (again, such as yourself) can recognise English.

Well like other people have said, you seem to have learnt English slang easily and I really couldn't care less what you thought of me, it's not like I'll ever get the chance to talk to you in person (unfortunately)

i'd love to meet you, i once met a leeds fan in european home game, he wasnt very nice and loud, being youth i assumed all england people be like that.

Los Che - St. Albans City in the Blue Square South are the team for you. Trust me. ;)

It will be more challenging to play with them as they need some building but they are a decent side who have some good players in FM09. They have one of the best strikers and one of the best defenders in the division in the game.

AFC Wimbledon are a big club in the BSS. It is sort of like being the Manchester United of the division. However, St. Albans City is more like being a mid-table team with potential, so there is more of a challenge there.

Of course, I am biased. :D

C.

Here is the official St. Albans City thread in the 'Good Player and Team' part of the forum: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=88493

You can read all about the club, the players and the fans there to see if it interests you. :thup:

It is the St. Albans City centenary season (100 years) for FM09 so you will be managing the club in a special year of their existence.

C.

Really doesn't matter a jot if you're spanish. No excuse for calling someone a "downy". Pathetic.

i have england friends who tell me 'funny' words to say, i had not realise this 'downy' word was bad, what does it mean?

i apologise for my use of un nice words

I didn't even realise that's what he meant. Really ought to be ashamed. :thdn:

C.

'thats what HE meant'

i am still on the forum, please dont talk about me as if i am not there, it is rude, and i have sorry many times, does that mean nothing?

'thats what HE meant'

i am still on the forum, please dont talk about me as if i am not there, it is rude, and i have sorry many times, does that mean nothing?

Even if you didn't mean to be rude in this thread, I have read a few other threads in the last few minutes where you seem to be abusing anyone and everyone and also getting lots of swear words deleted. So are you going to apologise to all those other FM users?

Even if you didn't mean to be rude in this thread, I have read a few other threads in the last few minutes where you seem to be abusing anyone and everyone and also getting lots of swear words deleted. So are you going to apologise to all those other FM users?

i wil try to

Archived