Feeder Teams

Hi,

I'm playing a game as Man City.

I've obviously got a lot of money to spend, i've built quite a decent side, finished 2nd in the Premier league in my first season behind Man United by 1 point! Hoping to snatch it this season as i've bought in 3-4 quality players.

Anyway, I've come across alot of really good re generated players, 2 inparticluar, a brazilian and a turk. I can't sign them as i can't get work permits for them, i know there's a way round it by getting an EU feeder club. I've requested a feeder club but only got English clubs back to choose from, i chose Sheff Utd as they had the best youth set up, but is there a way to specifically request a feeder team to get round work permits? or do you have to reach a certain point in the game regards stature or finances to be able to request a feeder team for work permit reasons?

Thanks in advance!

If you ask the board again you should get a team from one of Spain, Bulgaria or Belgium. Usually first team they give you is lower leagues of the country you're in. Benefit of having a Spanish team is it takes South Americans 2 years to gain nationality. Bulgaria and Belgium (maybe Poland) will grant nationality in 3 years time. Everywhere else will take up to 4.

If you stay long enough and do well enough (maybe 2-3 years) you can actually ask the board to look for a specific kind of feeder club i.e. Work Permit, Commercial, etc...

Archived