Making a Takeover With FMRTE

Actually I've used this Editing tool to perform 3 takeovers during my 10 years at Liverpool. Just load it up, Search for the chairmen via name. Change these attribute :- Interfearence, Patience, Pressure, Temperament & Determination to 0. At some point you should get a new article saying your chairmean is looking to step aside and is currently looking for a buyer.

Now I did this with my current chairman at Reading but nothng yet. Did it successfully 3 times at Liverpool as I said.

You can only give it a go.

Actually I've used this Editing tool to perform 3 takeovers during my 10 years at Liverpool. Just load it up, Search for the chairmen via name. Change these attribute :- Interfearence, Patience, Pressure, Temperament & Determination to 0. At some point you should get a new article saying your chairmean is looking to step aside and is currently looking for a buyer.

Now I did this with my current chairman at Reading but nothng yet. Did it successfully 3 times at Liverpool as I said.

I can vouch for the advice he's given, except don't reduce the Chairmans patience to 0, since you don't want to be sacked for poor performance!

Chairman usually changes his status every few months from "Loves the club" down to "Willing to listen to offers" and eventually offers are made for the club after 1-2 seasons. It's a long process so don't expect changes overnight.

Don't expect an Arab tycoon either, in my game, the Managing Director took over!

Better ways: Make the chairman hate the club, or change his age to around 100 (probably the best way).

Better ways: Make the chairman hate the club, or change his age to around 100 (probably the best way).

yes, I was just about to add that to me post also. Especially the bit about hating the club 100%

Heh I made the chairman hate the team and instantly a club takeover is going to happen....yay until I find out the buyers intend to replace me.....with a french guy -.-

Oh well guess I kind of deserve it lol.

What's wrong with the French?

They arguably run their clubs better than the English (Lyon, for example).

Archived